San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Business networking has changed. Good business is about building relationships with people, helping others to help you. It is a WIN:WIN situation. It takes time and effort but the rewards can be great.
WGA Networking gives you the chance to grow your business at a convenient time, worked around the busy life you lead. In a relaxed environment you get a chance to build relationships, share ideas and grow your business from people you never thought you would ever meet.
How much will it cost you?
The price is just £15.00 (plus admin fees) for the night. We hope you will enjoy the evening and want to come again and build relationships with the people you meet and get to know. We also encourage you to bring along a friend and help grow the group.
The price includes food, guest speaker and a night of networking.
GUEST SPEAKER: Matt Portt
Topic: Auto-enrolment compliance for small employers
There is a common misconception that auto-enrolment is purely about pensions. Auto-enrolment is actually largely a payroll issue with some pensions knowledge required. Auto-enrolment is compulsory for employers and has already started. We have been providing auto-enrolment solutions for clients since 2013, having staged employers with up to 250 employees we have an excellent knowledge of the new legislation.
The presentation will show you how to complete all the steps required to comply with the new compulsory legislation, which include how to:-
- Identify your staging date
- Select a pension provider and set up a pension scheme
- Decide on a basis of earnings assessment
- Communication in writing, details of the changes to your employees
- Assess each employee's status against the enrolment criteria on each payroll run
- Communicate in writing to employees, their the initial status and any subsequent changes
- Enrol eligible employees into your pension scheme
- Calculate and deduct pension contributions from employees on each pay run
- Calculate your employer pension contribution on each pay run
- Send details of contributions to your pension scheme provider after each pay run
- Pay over contributions to your pension scheme provider each month
We look forward to seeing you soon and please get in touch for more details.
Paul Smith & Jo Middleton
Note: We do not believe in category lock outs like some other networking groups. We believe that everyone has value and people buy from people that they get to know over time and will buy when they feel the time is right. In fact this also helps to form friendships and the chance to collaborate together in business which is great news for everyone.
Please make us aware of any special dietary requirements.
When & Where
Word Gets Around Business Networking
Word Gets Around Business Networking gives you the chance to promote your business at a convenient time, working around the busy life you lead. In a relaxed environment, you get a chance to build relationships, share ideas and develop your network, with like-minded people.
Our business network group is open to anyone who embraces the idea of support, learning and a ‘together we’re stronger’ attitude. Now more than ever it is about sharing skills and experiences which help build relationships and in time, trust. Everyone has value and you can take away as much as you put in.