WordPress Bootcamp with Visual Composer is an intensive half-day course that guides you through all the essentials for editing and updating your website. Learn insider secrets from the professionals that will help you make the most out of the world’s most popular content management system. This is a practical course that brings copywriting, design, SEO and social media into the mix and shows how WordPress can supercharge your marketing.
Choose this course if:
- You want to update your website so it’s easy to edit and maintain, but you’re not sure if WordPress is right for you.
- You’ve used WordPress before but you’re a bit rusty and need a refresher course.
- You already have a WordPress website and want your employees to learn the latest, best practice techniques for editing and expanding your online presence.
- You’re a recent marketing or business grad – this course will teach you how to edit and maintain websites using the very latest WordPress techniques. Great for your CV.
What you’ll get:
- A half day of intensive, hands-on training.
- Access to your own training website for 6 months.
- Detailed course guide materials covering everything you learnt on the day plus further learning and insider resources.
Can’t make a date?
We are always happy to discuss additional courses. If you cannot make any of these times, please get in touch.