Actions and Detail Panel
Working Constructively with Conflict
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
A great course for people involved with receiving and handling complaints such as ASB, neighbour disputes and workplace conflict.
Previous participants said "Definitely recommended to my manager for others to attend.";"Thought provoking", "This will really help me when interviewing alleged ASB cases and when on phone duty"
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is a 10 minute walk from both Coventry Train Station and Poole Meadow Bus Station. The nearest car park is The Barracks, charges apply unless you are a Blue badge holder.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Telephone: 07594 653530
What's the refund policy?
Cancellation & Refund Policy
· Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
· In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Please submit all cancellation or reschedule requests no later than 14 days prior to the booked course date in order to receive a full refund of paid fees.
· No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
· If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute someone else from your organisation.
· If you have any further questions about our cancellation policy, please contact us.
Cancellation by Mediation and Community Support (MACS)
· MACS reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 14 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
· MACS is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
· If training is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.