Do you have a growing urge to be your own boss? Are you fed up with trying to fit your family round your job, and wish it could be the other way round?
This inspirational and practical workshop is for women who are thinking about becoming self-employed.
Whether you are a budding ‘mumpreneur’ or are considering a freelance or portfolio career, or buying a franchise, our Working for Yourself workshop will help you on your way.
What will I gain from the workshop?
You’ll leave the Working for Yourself workshop with a clearer idea about whether ‘working for yourself’ is for you. You’ll also know more about what’s involved and what to do next. We’ll guide you through these areas:
- Thinking through what is motivating you
- Exploring the qualities, skills and experience that will give you the best chance of success
- The different ways you can work for yourself
- Techniques to generate business ideas
- Business planning
- What you need to do to get started
Our 3 hour Working for Yourself workshop costs £49.50. You will receive a £10 discount if you have previously attended any of our other workshops.
The Bridge, 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0NQ. See map
If you have any questions about the workshop, email email@example.com or call Julie on 0207 633 4458.