Actions and Detail Panel
Working Well Together High Five Refurbishment Event
Thu 20 October 2016, 08:30 – 12:30 BST
This free half-day event is the perfect opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of some key health and safety responsibilities and how to safeguard the health and wellbeing of you, your workforce and your business. On the 20th October 2016 at Petroc College Barnstaple construction industry experts will be on hand to offer guidance and advice on:
- Asbestos Awareness - Did you know that on average 20 tradesman a week die from asbestos exposure?
- Dust and Face Fit Testing - Construction dust is not just a nuisance; it’s a real risk to your lungs and potentially your life - Wearing a mask that doesn’t fit means you’re not protected, and you’re not legal.
- Manual Handling - over a third of all RIDDOR reports are as a result of manual handling
- Working at Height - Still the highest rate of Fatalities and Serious Injuries in the Construction Indusrty
- Scaffolding - Your Responsilbilties What you should know and look out for.
Date and Time
Petroc College of Furhter Education Barnstaple
Petroc College of Further Education
Old Sticklepath Hill