Actions and Detail Panel
Working with Agoraphobia
Wed 14 December 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
This full day course will benefit anyone who has a professional or personal interest in the field of mental health.
Aims of the course
The course aims to:
- Ensure participants understand more about Agoraphobia in the context of personality and mental health
- Understand what Agoraphobia is
- Explore a range of ways of supporting people who experience Agoraphobia.
Objectives of the course
The course is an introduction/refresher to a conceptual model of mental health.
Participants will learn:
- What Agoraphobia is and what it is related to
- About interventions that support wellbeing with Agoraphobia
- About perceptions, common barriers and experiences that affect people living with the condition
- To develop an awareness about the possible causes
- What we can all do
- What mental health services can do.
Terms and conditions
Training booking on Eventbrite must be paid by credit or debit card using Visa, Mastercard or American express. In exceptional circumstances, credit facilities may be available. Please contact the organiser to discuss your request at email@example.com or 0131 225 8508.
If you need to cancel your booking and give more than two weeks’ notice, we will refund your payment in full. If you cancel with less than two weeks’ notice, we will refund 50% of your fee.