This full day course will benefit anyone who has a professional or personal interest in the field of mental health.
Aims of the course
The course aims to:
- Ensure participants understand more about Agoraphobia in the context of personality and mental health
- Understand what Agoraphobia is
- Explore a range of ways of supporting people who experience Agoraphobia.
Objectives of the course
The course is an introduction/refresher to a conceptual model of mental health.
Participants will learn:
- What Agoraphobia is and what it is related to
- About interventions that support wellbeing with Agoraphobia
- About perceptions, common barriers and experiences that affect people living with the condition
- To develop an awareness about the possible causes
- What we can all do
- What mental health services can do.