Aims of the event
- Consider the difficulties when in a relationship with someone with a mental health condition.
- Increase awareness of couple dynamics.
- Exploring patterns of behaviour and the consequences.
- ‘Push me away, pull me back’.
- Exploring the dual role of partner and carer.
- Encouraging self-care skills and understanding.
- Combines counselling skills with couples striving with mental health issues.
About the Facilitator
Sheena Crossan is a registered BACP Member, accredited Couple counsellor and Supervisor with Relationships Scotland. She is also the Director of Third Level Foundation Ltd., a social enterprise, which specialises in mental health counselling and workshops.
Sheena also tutors in adult learning community work with the Workers Educational Association (WEA).
Sheena specialises in couple work and mental health particularly and encourages everyone to reach their full potential in general.
Who is it for?
Counsellors, trainee counsellors, psychologists and other mental health workers.
Also suitable for individual counsellors who may be working with a partner of someone with a mental health condition.
£60 if paid in advance or £65 at the door.
Refreshments, snacks, handouts and CPD certificate are included in the price.
Note – lunch is not included.
How do I register?
Above or by requesting and registration form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum and Maximum numbers: Min 6 – Max 15. Please note that these workshops are subject to cancellation if we do not reach the minimum numbers requried to make it viable.
The Sharing Space
- Would you like to present at a seminar or workshop?
- Can you recommend a speaker?
- Do you have a topic you would like to hear about?
Then email email@example.com.
Pass it on! Feel free to pass this invitation on to colleagues and counselling centres – everyone is welcome!
Save This Event
When & Where
Greenwood Events organises affordable workshops for counsellors in Scotland. Go to www.greenwoodevents.co.uk for further information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.