Please book your place on our Workplace Health Conference & 2017 Award Ceremony.
We are delighted to be able to welcome back Professor Dame Carol Black - Expert Adviser on Health and Work - who in addition to presenting the awards, will be giving us the national overview and update on Workplace Health.
We will have a variety of workshops from;
- ‘Eat, Sleep, Work'
- Men’s Health Forum
- Making Every Contact Count
- Britain’s Healthiest Workplace: in search of healthy organisations
As always the 2017 Workplace Health award ceremony aims to reward and recognise local businesses in their achievement of the Workplace Health Award - be it Bronze, Silver, Gold or Mentor awards and also inspire new businesses which are just getting started.
The event aims to:
- Showcase case studies from businesses on our 'Wall of Fame'
- Provide some interactive workshops and activities for delegates to take back to workplaces
- Provide information on forthcoming events such as the ‘Annual Cornwall Beach Games’, ‘Get Active’ and ‘Local Business Forums’
- Provide networking opportunities and a chance to visit the health stands on a variety of different topics.
To round off the morning we'll provide you with a great healthy lunch before we close the event.
*Please note, you do not have to be receiving an award to attend this conference, as it is also a great opportunity for you to talk to other businesses, and gain inspiration about how to proceed with your Healthy Workplace for the forthcoming year.
Booking will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis, so don't delay in securing your place. We ask that you book a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
Alternatively, we do have four tables available that can seat a group of up to ten people. Please contact email@example.com for more information about this option.
We really look forward to seeing you there, we hope you can make it.