Actions and Detail Panel
Workplace Pensions Simplified 28/09/2016
Wed, 28 Sep 2016, 09:00 – Mon, 28 Nov 2016, 12:30 BST
Blue Spire’s "Workplace Pensions Simplified" event is an educational workshop designed to help you understand what you need to do for autoenrolment.
It is NOT a sales pitch for one particular workplace pension. Nor will you be setting it up a 'one size fits all' pension.
It will give you clear, independent advice on how to prepare for auto-enrolment, information on different workplace pensions and the auto-enrolment solutions available. It will enable you to make informed, confident decisions about designing and implementing your workplace pension plus knowledge on how to reduce the costs for both you and your employees.
- a walk-through the whole autoerolment process from start to finish
- what you need to do and by when to be compliant with auto enrolment legislation
- practical hints & tips
- a summary of TPR (The Pension Regulator) guides
- information on different pension schemes and autoenrolment solutions from providers such as Aviva, NEST, Pensions Trust, Royal London, Scottish Widows
- reference material
- useful websites to visit and jargon guides
- time to ask the questions that are important to you and your business
- information from LJ Hanbury Accountants on how to prepare for the costs of Auto Enrolment
We will give you:
- everything you need to implement your workplace pension
- knowledge of NEST and alternative solutions together with their pros and cons
- an understanding of what you need to do and the help available as you go through the process
- the information you need to make informed and confident decisions about designing and implementing your workplace pension as well as how to reduce the costs for both you and your employees.
- ideas on how to prepare for and reduce the costs of auto enrolment.
- time to ask the questions YOU want answering about workplace pensions.
Sample feedback from June 2016's workshop
- EMCCAN - Excellent, up to date info. Very informative. Value for money course.
- IPSOL Energy - Explained well
- Forest Farm Tree Services - General overview of whole pension situation and pitfalls
- DWICA - Very informative (operating the workplace pension as a voluntary organsiation is quite daunting!)
8.45am - 9.00am Arrivals, coffee and tea
9.00am - 10.45am Auto enrolment - what you'll need to do and when
10.45am - 11.00am Break
11.00am - 11.30am How to prepare for the costs Workplace Pensions will bring
11.30am - 12.30pm Workplace Pensions vs Auto Enrolment Solutions
12.30pm onwards Buffet lunch
The workshop will be run by Nigel Toplis of Blue Spire Ltd (www.blue-spire.com) - an Independent Financial Adviser with over 20 years experience in recommending pensions for both businesses and individuals. Our guest accountant from LJ Hanbury will share how to manage the costs of auto enrolment whilst protecting your cash flow and our insurance broker will give ideas on how to reduce other business costs to offset workplace pension expense.
Blue Spire's done the hard work
There are 580 pages of guidance from the Pensions Regulator. We've read it all, (yes,every page!) digested it and are already helping local organisations implement their workplace pensions.
Blue Spire House, 1 Coach Drive, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3DR
Please note that our workshop room is on the 1st floor with access via stairs, If this is a concern, please do contact us on 01773 712323.
We're not staging yet so why attend?
Whilst staging for your workplace pension may not be an urgent requirement - yet - it is important to prepare early so you can set it up in the best way for your company, manage the costs and protect your cash flow.Thousands of smaller employers are due to stage each week in 2016 so there will be less flexibility on the pension scheme options available. We will share things you can do now to minimise your time and costs when you do approach your staging date as well as maximise the choice of pension solutions available to you.
What we help you avoid:
The Pensions Regulator can issue fines of up to £10,000 a DAY and 2 years imprisonment.
If you need more information email us at email@example.com or call us on 01773 712323.