Actions and Detail Panel
Workshop Biofibre Hair Implantation (Doctors & Nurse Prescribers only)
Sat 22 April 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
WHAT WE COVER DURING THE WORKSHOP
Biofibre Hair Implantation introduction
Biofibre is a simple and effective cosmetic surgery procedure suitable to solve alopecia at any age or stage with immediate aesthetic results.
● What is Biofibre?
● Advantages and disadvantages
● What Biofibre treats?
● Costs and profit per treatment
World Wide Studies and Medical Cases
Showing the remarkable results obtained using Biofibre Hair Implantation treatment. Clinical and histological studies over the device and its treatment and results.
● Clinical and histological discussion
● Before and after pictures
Speaker: Dr Luca De Fazio.
After complete his degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Perugia, Dr. De Fazio completed a post graduate qualification with full marks in General Surgery and a further qualification in Medicine and Plastic Surgery and Hair Loss Surgery.
Dr Luca De Fazio is also a member on:
● Teaching staff in Medicine and Surgery faculty at University of Perugia (emphasis on Maxillo-Facial surgery)
● Examination committee for degrees in Medicine and Surgery, Odontostomatology and Dental Implants at University of Perugia.
● Testa Collo – Italian Society of Surgeons (SICTC)
● Italian Society of Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery (SIES)
● Italian Society of Hair Restoration (ISHR).