Actions and Detail Panel
Workshop: FaceBook Advertising - My First Campaign!
Thu 12 January 2017, 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
- the one key philosophy that makes ANY and ALL Facebook campaigns work successfully. You will be able to spot this to be present in every successful campaign and absent from every unsuccessful one.
- how to target and engage the exact demographic that your business serves.
- how to structure an inexpensive low risk winning campaign regardless of budget
- build a Facebook advertising campaign in 15 minutes or less that stays within your budget.
- reach anyone you wish based on things they are interested in (regardless worldwide location)
- approach a campaign based on a winning profitable principle free of guessing.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Transportation Details: You have many options available to you. Nearest tube station is Mile End (central Line - 10 min walk), Bow Road (District and Hammersmith & City lines - 10 min walk). DLR station, Devons Road and Langdon Park (5 min walk). Bus 25 - 10 min walk from Mile End station, Bus 309 - 5 min walk from St, Pauls Way.
Parking: Plenty of FREE car parking available after 5.30pm in the vicinity.
What can I bring into the event?
It is highly recommended to bring your laptop as you will require this for the live workshop.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes it is ok.