Are you frustrated with EndNote?
Find out how Mendeley can help you to manage your references and create customised bibliographies using your preferred referencing style.
The workshop will cover information management skills and best practice in relation to referencing. You will find out what Mendeley is and how it can help you organise your PDFs and references, insert citations and generate bibliographies, access papers from any computer/iPhone, as well as collaborate with others in your area of research.
There will be an opportunity for hands-on experience on PCs in the training room, and you will be able to find and store collections of references for use in your research.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Gained an understanding of how Mendeley can help you to manage your references efficiently.
- Practiced harvesting PDFs and references from online databases into your own Mendeley collection.
- Learnt how to cite while your write using Mendeley
- Created your own Mendeley account and web profile
- You will be able to assess whether Mendeley is an appropriate tool for you to use.
When & Where
For further information please contact Salma Patel: email@example.com or via twitter: @salma_patel