The government has published updated guidance on the new apprenticeship levy and how it will work for employers.
We’re offering a workshop package to help you make sense of it all and put practical measures in place to make a return on your levy contribution:
- a half-day workshop to take you through the detail of the latest levy guidance and what it means for your business
- an Advice Surgery with our specialists (directly after the workshop) so you can get your questions answered and practical advice on starting or growing your apprenticeship programme
- Supporting resources and an Action Plan to help your organisation prepare for April 2017
The levy will be a new cost for your business. If you want to turn that cost into a return that will benefit your business – now is the time to sign up.
The workshop will cover:
- eligibility rules that set who you are able to spend apprenticeship funding on and where
- provisional funding bands - the maximum amount of funding available for each apprenticeship
- government support available towards the cost of apprenticeship training for non-levy paying employers
- extra funding available for those hiring 16 to 18-year-old apprentices or those who need English and maths training
- what this practically means for your business and how the new system will work
- information on starting or growing your apprenticeship programme, including the option to deliver some or all of the training as an employer-training provider
Who is the workshop package for?
This package is for employers who are in scope to pay the new apprenticeship levy
Why an SDN workshop?
SDN are leading experts in the apprenticeship reforms. We have supported hundreds of employers through our webinars, workshops and consultancy activities with the implementation of the levy. SDN has been actively involved with employer groups developing standards and assessment plans. We have a unique insight into what is required by employers and how they can seize the opportunities.
Where it is not possible for your organisation to pay for the workshop using a credit card, we are happy to accept invoices. Please make contact using the contact details below to arrange this.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (including our refund policy) for SDN events can be found here. When you make a booking, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (including those who request a booking via email and invoice).