San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Pushing Large Reservoir Data Handling to New Frontiers
Kraken is a powerful cost-effective and time-saving reservoir manipulation and integration platform. It features a modern user interface tailored to the visualisation and manipulation of multiple scenarios and data sets from all leading reservoir simulators.
Kraken top proven benefits:
- Time saving on complex projects involving large reservoir data
- Integration with existing data - time saved porting data
- Increase in reservoir engineering productivity
- Increase in bargaining power with the supplier
Who should attend:
- Development and exploration petroleum engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- Technical managers working with reservoir simulations and intends to visualise the oil flow and extract the grid features.
10:00 Registration and refreshments
10:15 Subsurface Overview
11:00 Kraken Introduction
11:30 Hands-on workshop first half
12:45 Hands-on workshop second half
14:45 Scripting and Workflow automation demonstration
15:30 Wrap-up, close and follow-up actions
Please bring a laptop with either one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 32/64 bit
- Linux 64 bit
When & Where
EnginSoft UK & ESSS North America
EnginSoft UK Ltd operates in the field of CAE, with specific expertise in Process Simulation and Design Optimisation. We deliver complete solutions to our customers in various industries, including software, consulting services, training and research.
ESSS North America is a computational simulations company providing CAE modeling solutions to various segments of the Oil & Gas industry ranging from reservoir simulation post-processing to thermo-fluid system analysis. We develop, maintain and market proprietary simulation tools for Reservoir and Geology and provide sales and support for third-party tools for System Simulation and Optimization, including post-processing, visualization, and characterization.