UK Youth Programme Developer, David King, delivers a workshop on how to write a winning bid.
To give an overview of the context for funding applications and to share ideas and tools to help develop bid writing skills.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify reasons for writing funding applications
- Recognise limitations of poorly written applications
- the best ways to approach funders
- Who to contact internally and externally
- List different types of funders and application processes
- Follow basic rules for writing successful bids
- State criteria for preparing an outline budget.
Participants will also have had the opportunity to discuss best practice and other issues related to bid writing.