Workshops that Work! Design, Sell and Run a Successful, Profitable Workshop
Saturday, 12 October 2013 at 10:00 - Sunday, 13 October 2013 at 17:30 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Are you ready to learn a step-by-step system to design, sell and deliver workshops that give you a great income, are a lot of fun and make a big difference?
Designed for coaches who want to effortlessly run profitable workshops, this 2 day workshop will walk you through every step leaving you with your first event ready to press "Launch!"
So you're a coach and you want to make a living doing what you love! Maybe you even want to make a GREAT living!
Either way, there's one thing you absolutely MUST add to your arsenal.
Workshops are phenomenal things that can send your coaching practice into orbit!
- Because they make great money fast
- Because they put you in front of people who are interested in what you do
- Because they build your profile better than almost anything else
- Because they're easier, MUCH easier, than securing one-to-one clients!
- And because they're fun - offering you variety and highlights in your practice
Is this 2 day workshop for you?
Well, let me ask just you just 3 questions....
1) Would you like to run workshops doing the very thing you love and teaching a skill you’re passionate about sharing?
2) Would you like to feel confident and relaxed that you’ve got every step under control from designing it, filling it and delivering it brilliantly so you can have fun doing it?
3) And would you like to easily and quickly make £1500+ in an evening or £4000+ in a weekend?
Well, you know, it’s a LOT easier than you think but there are tricks of the trade that can make it work for you and which you miss out at your peril!
I don't often talk about money as it's not hugely important to me. But having run first a conference company and then a training company, both with multiple hundreds of thousand of pounds of revenue and both started from scratch with little more than a few hundred pounds, I've learned the hard way what it takes. It's been challenging and a steep learning curve but it's been incredibly rewarding.
I made £11,000 profit from the first ever event I ran and then a further £44,000 from the next two! I had never seen money like that and it changed my life!
And now it's time for me to share it with you.
There's a problem, though, that I want to tackle right up front!
The problem is that in the coaching world we have been seduced into thinking that if we aren’t making a 7 figure profit from a workshop then we're failing! All around us we see big, bold statements of 7 figure systems and millionaire mindsets.
You've seen them right?
But really, how many people from these events go on to make 7 figure incomes from their workshops!
I'm going to ask you to take a different approach.
I’m calling upon you to take smaller, more practical steps that get resuts, REAL results fast.
I’m not asking you to give up on dreams of riches or mass influence (if indeed you have these) but right now to start by taking a first step that will get results.
Let’s be honest here. £4000 for a weekend of work is not to be sniffed at, is it? It’d pay the cost of most standard coaching courses plus some. It’d pay for a few holidays. It’s a couple months salary for some people.
So I want to show you how to do it and do it often.
In fact, I don’t just want to show you how to do it; I want to do it with you!
I want to take you every step of the way through the process so that when you have everything in place and just need to “press the launch button”.
At the end of this workshop I want you to know and, in many cases have implemented, both the big picture stuff and the detailed logistics.
We'll literally do this together one piece of the jigsaw puzzle at a time.
- 5 Steps to knowing what your potential attendees need and want
- Deciding how much you'll charge for your workshop and the easiest way to take payment
- Creating a compelling workshop plan that delivers amazing value and great content in a structure that’s easy to grasp
- Writing sales copy that talks persuasively and honestly about what you're going to deliver and gets people to book
- Finding and booking the right venue and avoiding the crazy, expensive mistakes that novices make (and I've seen some horror stories!)
- Planning and managing expenses to make sure you make a GREAT profit and don't waste money in the wrong places
- Designing and printing workshop material cheaply but professionally
- Creating a strategy to fill the workshop with your ideal audience who'll not only love what you do but continue to work with you one-to-one or in future workshops
- Using platforms such as Meetup.com, Facebook events and Eventbrite.com to host and fill your workshop
- Securing joint venture partners who will willingly promote your workshop - and this doesn't have to be complicated or grandiose!
In fact, step by step by step, you will learn and implement as you go throughout the weekend so that you have your workshop ready to launch when you want to. But rest assured, if you don't feel ready to run one straight away that's fine! You'll just keep yours in reserve for when you want it.
This is a groundbreaking workshop that I have NEVER run previously, sharing information, knowledge and skills from 13 years running conferences and training.
If you want to see the impact of workshops and events, then you only need to look at Sonia Gill, a coach from the Smart School era, who now runs Heads Up working with head teachers. Sonia uses conferences and workshops to provide the bedrock of her income and on the back of them secures large and profitable coaching contracts! Who did Sonia talk to about how to do this? Well, errrr, me! Because it's what I'm good at. And I know Sonia won't my sharing this with you as she says it herself on the webinar interview I did with her - thanks Sonia :)
Another great example is Catherine Watkin who took over the Meetup group I created when I became too busy with the Smart School. By giving it the focus it needed she has turned it, and the workshops she runs, into an absolutely brilliant and profitable part of her business which helps her connect with key people in her industry and generates leads and sales consistently.
The question is not so much why you should do this workshop but why on Earth you wouldn't!
It's time to get serious about how you make money from your coaching.
It's time to invest in yourself and the success of your coaching practice by learning the insider skills and tricks of how to design, fill and run a brilliant, cash-generating workshop.
You know, this one workshop could be the start of your coaching business that lasts a life time. Seriously! I started the Smart School with a small workshop for a few people who were genuinely interested in coaching. Eight people attended and seven people bought my coaching course. I was off!
It can be that simple.
Imagine, just one little workshop per month earning a comfortable £2000 profit would give you an annual workshop profit of £24,000 income. And you would barely break a sweat!
Imagine working harder and running two workshops at £4000 profit each twice per month. That's £96,000!
Don't miss out on this!
I know that some people reading this will be asking, "Hmmm, I wonder if he'll run it again?". The answer is "I don't know". I enjoy creating, innovating and sharing things when they feel fresh to me. I'm not a fan of rigidly delivering the same thing again and again. So I might and I might not.
There's one way to be sure to get your place and that's to attend this one!
Places are limited and it's happening soon so don't delay. If you think this is right for you, don't umm and ahhh, don't procrastinate. Trust yourself and trust the power of workshops and you WILL make this tiny fee back so many times you'll be laughing all the way to the bank and your clients will LOVE you!
Book your place today and I'll see you there!