Actions and Detail Panel
World Class Supply Chain Management Workshop
Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 08:30 – Thu, 30 Mar 2017, 16:30 BST
Come to this workshop to learn how to deliver 100 % to promise date, cost effectively. Our Public courses are Free.
No customer likes to be let down, but the problem is how to prevent this without holding too much inventory or incurring too much cost - or spending your life firefighting and expediting to meet your customer requirements!
Delegates will learn how to :
- Forecast and manage demand
- Master Schedule and use Material Requirements Planning and Capacity Requirements Planning to create a valid plan, and stay in control
- Make sure all data is > 98 % accurate
- Execute the plan to factories and suppliers on a daily basis cost effectively
- Use Lean and Six Sigma tools to reduce cost and improve quality
- Reduce inventory by setting all parameters correctly
- To put in place the right performance measures to drive the right behaviours
Who should attend
Directors and managers from marketing, operations, manufacturing, supply chain, finance, customer service, planning, procurement, and all those wanting to improve customer service, reduce inventory, and lower operating costs.
What the company will gain
The course will save the company cost and cash by making it more competitive, and capable of improving Return on Capital Employed. It will reduce overheads, reduce inventory and improve market share.
Our public courses are free for up to three people per company on any one course, and up to eight places in total for all courses.