San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On February 21st hundreds of people around the world will “Architect Happiness“.
World Information Architecture Day is a one-day FREE annual conference hosted by the Information Architecture Institute and their supporting cities. For the third year running, the Bristol edition of World IA Day is brought to you by Nomensa.
Organised by a community of like-minded professionals and enthusiasts who share the common goal of teaching, learning, and shaping the future of Information Architecture.
The day will see a mixture of both lightening talks and extended educational presentations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alberta Soranzo (Director of UX, We are Friday)
- Charles Martin (Senior Manager of UX, Nationwide) - You hum it, I'll design it
- Dan Ramsden (Creative Director for User experience architecture, BBC) - Is everyone an IA?
- James O'Brien (Lead UX Architect, Immediate Media Co.) - The Wireframe Must Die
- Emily Heath (Senior User Experience Architect - Content Discovery, BBC) - Cards for discovery
- Jon Fisher (Principal UX Consultant, Nomensa) - Errors, experience and structure
- John Egan and Connor Alexander (Director, BIM Script) - Shovel Vs. mouse
- Alastair Somerville (Acuity Design) - Accessible storytelling
- Emma Chittenden (Senior UX Consultant, Nomensa) - UX debt IA
When & Where
Nomensa are a strategic UX design agency combining experience in psychology, interaction design and technology to transform digital experiences.
We create ground-breaking online experiences that make a measurable difference to the way people live, work and play.