In 2015 the CQI published an ebook, 'Leading Quality in the 21st Century' which was co-authored by the presenter of this session, Professor John Oakland, Chairman of Oakland Consulting and Founder of the Oakland Institute.
The publication focuses on the core of The CQI Competency Model - Leadership and this will be the focus of the discussion, covering:
- How to Lead Quality in the 21st Century
- The behaviours, skill sets and scenarios facing the Quality Profession today
- What the priorities are for Quality Professionals
- The eight Quality Roles and what they mean
- Ways in which you can apply leadership behaviours effectively
Following the presentation there will be a short pause for refreshments and then we'll continue the session with an opprtunity for Questions and Answers.
- 1830 | Registration, Refreshments and Networking
- 1900 | Presentation
- 2000 | Refreshments and Networking
- 2020 | Q&A
- 2120 | Close and Depart
We look forward to welcoming you to our event, held in celebration of World Quality Day 2016.
Trevor Walton | Chair - Teesside Branch and Chris Hughes | Chair - Tyne & Wear Branch
Note that this session is FREE for CQI and IRCA Members as well as Non-Members