This course if recommended for Supervisors and Managers that have already attended the WorldHost Principles of Customer Service course.
Give your managers and supervisors the knowledge and coaching skills to create a real customer service culture in your business:
- Why the supervisory role is essential to delivering great Customer Service
- How to lead by example and demonstrate fantastic service
- How to develop your team to improve service standards
- Techniques to motivate and coach your team members
- How to implement clear customer service standards
- Actions to take when customer service goes wrong
- How to measure your team’s customer service performance
- How to use those measurements to improve future performance
Delegates will receive a participant’s workbook for this course, pin badge, pen and WorldHost™ certificate which is included in the cost.
Once a company has 50% or more of their staff attend and pass any of the above WorldHost courses they will be eligible to become a Recognised WorldHost business at no extra cost.