San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Transform your staff into effective sales professionals who not only listen to your customers’ needs, but maximise on them, they will learn:
- An understanding of the sales cycle
- How to influence customer purchasing decisions
- The importance of product knowledge and listening to the needs of your customers
- The impact of ‘moments of truth,’ looking at the business through the eyes of the customer
- How to sell beyond the basics, and why it’s so important
Delegates will receive a participant’s workbook for this course, pin badge, pen and WorldHost™ certificate which is included in the cost.
Once a company has 50% or more of their staff attend and pass any of the above WorldHost courses they will be eligible to become a Recognised WorldHost business at no extra cost.
When & Where
Monica Or - Star Quality Hospitality
Monica Or is the founder of Star Quality Hospitality and works operationally with the owner / managers of independent hotels and restaurants who need assistance with common hospitality issues such as ineffective systems and procedures, staffing problems and unhappy guests. She will work with you to put together a strategy that you can implement yourself so you move away from your complaining guests and move towards a profitable business that can be run without you constantly being there.