Beware of the Bull has a 100% success rate with grant applications to the Big Lottery Fund's Awards for All programme. During 2015 we applied for 9 grants, all of which were successful, netting a total of £88,620 for charities and voluntary groups.
This workshop explains the Awards for All guidance and application form and works through the essential elements in preparing a strong bid.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the key terms in the Awards for All grants guidance
- Understand how to demonstrate why your project is needed
- Know what evidence you need to collect to support your application
- Be able to explain clearly the difference your project will make
- Prepare and present a convincing budget
- Be able to write an application that tells a concise and attractive ‘story’
This participative workshop is aimed at volunteers, staff and trustees who are either new to Big Lottery funding applications or have previously applied and been unsuccessful.