Actions and Detail Panel
Write a Successful Awards for All Bid
Fri 9 June 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
This workshop explores and explains the Awards for All guidance and application form and works through the essential elements in preparing a strong bid.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand key words (jargon) in the Awards for All guidance document
- Know how to demonstrate why your project is needed
- Know what evidence you will need to collect to support your application
- Be able to convey the difference your project will make
- Be able to prepare and present a convincing budget
- Be able to write an application that tells a concise and attractive ‘story’
This participative session is aimed at volunteers, staff and trustees who are either new to Big Lottery funding applications or have previously applied and been unsuccessful. The course price includes refreshments and a training pack to take away.
£95 - Book online now: www.bewareofthebull.co.uk/training
Beware of the Bull has a 100% success rate with grant applications to the Big Lottery Fund’s Awards for All programme. During 2015 we wrote successful 9 Awards for All applications, netting a total of £88,620 for charities and voluntary groups.