WRITEconference is a new international academic conference which will look at how Writing, Research, and Integrity are being shaped by Technology for Education.
Join us in Bangkok, Thailand on March 26-28, 2017 to explore the intersection of these ideas:
- Writing: Using technology to develop academic writing skills.
- Research: How technology is transforming the global academic research and publishing landscape.
- Integrity: Exploring technologically-informed strategies to promote academic integrity and prevent academic misconduct. *In collaboration with the Asia Pacific Forum on Educational Integrity (APFEI)
- Education: Strategies for providing effective feedback to students as part of a formative learning process.
More details about WRITE2017 can be found at www.writeconference.com. But if you are ready to register, you're in the right place!
Your fee includes:
- All main conference presentations, keynote sessions and workshops
- Cocktail reception and canapes on Sunday evening
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
- Three course meal, entertainment and drinks at the conference gala dinner on Monday evening
- Refreshments over all days
- Opportunities for networking with peers from all around the world
If you'd like to submit a proposal for presentation at WRITE2017 click here!