Start pages, forms, help text - content design for transactions
Every time users buy, book or apply for something they have to fill in a form and complete a transaction.
Research has shown that clear and simple content removes blockers and helps users complete a transaction.
This means low dropout rates and high success rates.
Our one-day course helps you get the tools to write successful content for transactions.
- create user journey maps to build your content on
- identify user needs to write action-focussed content
- write content for start pages, forms and confirmation emails
- learn to write clear help text and error messages
- discuss good-practice example from the industry
You can bring your own transaction or work on an example we give you.
After this course you will be able to apply practical tools to your own work.
It was a useful way to look at our products from an outside point of view and provided good ideas to go back to the office with.