Take a break from the Christmas rush! Join us for the day on our Writing Retreat situated in Wilfred Room, part of the medieval monastery complex of Hexham Abbey. Here you can find time and space to bring along your own writing and work on it away from everyday distractions.
You could also wander into Hexham Abbey and take a pew for some creative reflection or find a seat in the exhibition centre and be inspired by the 1300 year old history of the Abbey and its treasures. And if you need to blow away a few cobwebs, take a walk in the adjacent Sele Park and admire its newly restored bandstand.
- 9.30am until 4.30pm on Wednesday 7th December 2016
- 37 to include refreshments & a light lunch (£34 for Rachel Cochrane newsletter subscribers)
- Brief post lunch writing get-together (optional) for mutual support & ideas
- Everyone welcome including those new to writing and whether you write creatively or for business.
- Relaxed and informal
- An ideal opportunity to start that short story, plot your drama, work on your novel, be inspired to poetry or catch up on blogging.
- For those who have mobility issues there is a lift upto the Wilfred Room and designated parking
- If you are not already signed up to my newsletter please click HERE then you can book the retreat at the reduced rate of £34