Writing Risk Assessments Workshop
Monday, 3 July 2017 from 11:00 to 13:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All staff who need to undertake risk assessments as part of their role.
This is a practical session during which a risk assessment is drafted, usually on an issue in your work area.
The session covers the following aspects of writing risk assessments:
- The principles and process of risk assessment
- How risk assessment fits within risk management
- Risk identification methodologies
- The grading matrix
- Controls, action planning & prioritisation of work
- The risk register and acceptable risk.