San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Writing Successful Funding Applications
Date:Thursday 15th December
Time:10am - 1pm
Venue : Youth Scotland, Balfour House, 19 Bonnington Grove, Edinburgh
The training session is intended to give participants an insight into how applications for funding are assessed, in order to ensure they can maximise their chances of success . Learning Outcomes:
- Increased understanding of why and how applications are assessed
- Increased understanding of why similar applications may have different outcomes
- Increased understanding of how statutory organisations choose what to fund
- Increased understanding of the information you need to include in any application
- Increased understanding of when and when not to apply
Who should attend? Youth workers/leaders (paid, sessional or volunteers) who have an interest in fundraising
Cost - This event is free . However please note there will be a £25 charge for non-attendance on the day.
Refreshments: Tea/coffee/biscuits provided
Buses: See lothianbuses.co.uk
Parking at the Venue: There is free parking at Youth Scotland and on surrounding streets
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
When & Where
Youth Scotland is a membership organisation and Scotland’s national charity for the support and delivery of community-based youth work. We support a network of over 1,200 youth groups and projects and deliver services that help over 64,000 young people to learn, succeed and make positive contributions to their communities.