San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you struggle with writing bids? Feel like you are running round in ever decreasing circles to secure funding? Then this course is for you!
Shropshire RCC has secured a nationally renowned Trainer, Leah Selinger, to deliver her course “Writing Successful Bids” in Shropshire, on Friday 20 January 2017. This course would normally cost £195 to attend in London but we are able to offer our members this excellent course for just £75 (£100 to non-RCC members and out-of-county organisations) including a light lunch and refreshments
Places are limited to 15 and this is expected to be a popular course so early booking is advised
The training session will include:
- Understanding what makes a successful application or tender.
- Knowing how to prepare effectively for writing a proposal so you are able to respond to opportunities quickly and efficiently
- Being confident to decide whether or not to bid
- Being aware of how to write in an appropriate and effective style
- Trying out the role of being an assessor and scoring a bid
When & Where
I'm proud to be the Chief Executive of Shropshire Rural Communities Charity, committed to making Shropshire a great place for EVERYONE to live, no matter what challenges they face. You can read more about the wonderful work we do to make this happen on our website www.shropshire-rcc.org.uk