- Process fixed assets and their depreciation including roll backs and write offs.
- Look at reports and routines to help you ensure your accounts are accurate.
- Discover the "Tracking" system on Xero and how this can help analyse the various income channels for a business.
- We will look at how to use tracked inventory in Xero and how this updates the profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Set up payroll for the first time and run your first payroll.
- Previous experience of Xero is not essential for this course, but basic experience of the software will help.
You will need a laptop.
Written notes provided.
Save This Event
When & Where
Bookkeeping, Administration, Sage, Xero and FreeAgent Specialists and Accredited. Helping Bookkeepers increase skills. Training courses. Payroll Services. Onsite and offsite Bookkeeping services. Provide staff full time/part time; employed or self employed. Telephone or email for a free assessment 0161 850 3355 email@example.com