Actions and Detail Panel
Xero For Beginners Workshop
Wed 3 May 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
- Do you want to learn more about Xero Cloud Accounting Software?
- Do you want to know more about the features and how Xero can help save you time?
- Our Xero Workshops are designed to help you get the most out of your Xero subscription
Xero for Beginners:
Our aim is for you to gain an understanding of the basic functions of Xero, for you to see how Xero will streamline your current record keeping, help run your business and save you time.
The outcome is for you to leave this workshop knowing the basic functions required to keep records to a minimum requirement. If you do not already have a Xero subscription, we will also set you up with a FREE 30-day trial.
- Set up
- Dashboard overview
- Sales Invoices
- Payment Services
- Purchase Bills
- Repeating Invoices & Bills
- Bank Reconciliation
- Mobile App & Expense Claims
- Basic Reports – Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet
Workshop Dates Available: Tues 25th April 9.30am or Weds 3rd May 9.30am
Tickets are just £25 each for Non Clients. If you are an existing client, email us to book your FREE place (EMAIL NOW button)
Please bring your laptop to the workshop!
Important Information about the workshops:
- Workshops will be 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Tea & Coffee (& water) supplied
- Small groups – maximum of 8 people at each workshop
- Plus, the opportunity to meet other small business owners
- DON’T FORGET! Please bring your laptop with you as this will be an interactive workshop