Your trainer, Maralyn Radice, is experienced and certified in Xero and other bookkeeping packages. Maralyn is a former AAT trainer and will gently lead you through this introduction to Xero which will cover the following:
- What is good bookkeeping?
- Setting up customers and suppliers
- Sending quotes and sales invoices
- Adding purchase invoices manually or with Receipot Bank
- Bank feeds and reconciliations (including what is a bank reconciliation?)
- Basic reports: profit and loss, aged debtors for collecting cash and creditors for paying suppliers
- Treatment of home office, cars and telephone costs
You are very welcome to ask relevant questions throughout, but we are unable to give individual tax advice without a proper consultation.
Please contact us about intermediate Xero workshops or individual training.
Save This Event
When & Where
Hudson Business Accountants and Advisers
Proactively running events to help you grow your business.
To see how else we can help go to www.hudsonaccountants.com