Yinka's Bad Brunch
Never party on an empty stomach!
DJ / Presenter (Capital Xtra / Channel AKA) and all round cool kid Yinka Bokinni has collaborated with the newly launched Proud East for Bad Brunch.
Situated just off Kingsland Road on Haggerston Riviera, the location boasts beautiful views, fully visible from its heated outdoor terrace or inside out from it’s glass built frame. The two level hipster hotspot is nestled along East London’s stretch of Regent’s Canal providing waterfront views and an all round serene atmosphere.
The event features a late-starting brunch based on our peculiar mix of breakfast and dessert and also includes a bottomless cocktail. The Bad Brunch team are full of fun and games to keep you entertained throughout the afternoon, and into the evening as we turn up the volume and open the doors to our no-brunch-having heathen friends and kick off Après-Munch.
Expect club bangers from every decade from the 80’s to now mixed in with underground hits. We play everything from Hip Hip to House and RnB to Reggae.
Burn off your brunch calories with a game of pool or ping pong in our games room. Head upstairs and chill in our mezzanine lounge for a round of Giant Jenga, Cards Against Humanity, our signature game Bounce Off and loads more. The outside terrace has it’s own bar, shisha and pillows & blankets to keep you cosy.
IMPORTANT!!! Please Note:
* All Bad Brunchers must arrive by 4.30pm
* Our bottomless ‘Soup of the Day’ is only available to Brunch ticket holders from 4pm until 5pm
* All Meals must be pre-ordered via Tell The Chef. A link will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is made, enabling you to choose your meal options.
Yinka’s Bad Brunch
Saturday 26th November 2016
Bad Brunch 4pm - 6pm
Après-Munch 5.30pm - 9.30pm
VENUE: Proud East, 2-10 Hertford Rd, London N1 5ET (If driving use: 240 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AX)
DJ's on rotation: Storm Mollison, Karistokat, Ellie Prohan & Rach Kay
Birthdays 7 days before or after the event are eligible for a free Long Island Iced Tea with a brunch booking, please contact email@example.com with your D.O.B and full name BEFORE Tuesday 22 November to claim.
Tickets, Terms & Conditions:
Ticket options are Bad Brunch Early Bird, Bad Brunch Standard & Après-Munch (Only)
Bad Brunch Tickets include two course meal (Menu below), bottomless cocktail (4pm-5pm) and all activities (subject to availability).
The venue have private cocktail booths which are available for reservation (with minimum spend) from 5.30pm, all booth reservations include 60 minutes of pre-booked pool or ping pong.
Individuals who do not complete their meal pre-orders in advance can not be guaranteed their food preference. This may also cause issues with seating arrangements so we strongly advise all guests to complete their pre-order and advise us of their total party size.
Groups will be sat together on long tables.
The venue has disabled access, however the mezzanine level will not be accessible.
All guests must be 18+ and bring valid Government Photo ID.
Bad Brunch Early Bird £35
Bad Brunch Standard £40
Après-Munch (Only) £15
Après-Munch Private Cocktail Booth (Entry not included) £200 Minimum Spend (up to 10 people) £300 Minimum Spend (up to 15 people)
Entry on the door is not guaranteed, we advise all guests to purchase tickets. Unreserved door entry will incur a £5 surcharge.
Bad Brunch Pre-Order Food Menu:
Soup of The Day: Mai Tai (Bottomless 4pm-5pm)
* Scrambled Eggs on Sourdough Toast...
with Bacon and Caramelised Goat’s Cheese or Smoked Salmon and Avocado
* Poached Eggs on Muffin...
as Eggs Benedict (dry-cured bacon with hollandaise), Eggs Florentine (spinach with hollandaise) or Eggs Royale (Scottish oak smoked salmon with hollandaise)
* Full English Breakfast: 2 free-range eggs cooked your way, sausages and dry-cured bacon, baked beans, roasted tomato and sautéed mushrooms served with sourdough toast.
* Vegetarian Brunch: 2 free-range eggs cooked your way, veggie sausages, baked beans, roasted tomato, sautéed mushrooms and avocado served with sourdough toast.
For the Boring Betties…
* Homemade beef patty, Montery Jack cheese, pickles, crisp lettuce, diced shallots, sliced tomato, mayo, brioche bun and choice of skinny or sweet potato fries
* Vegetarian three bean chilli and sour cream with choice of skinny or sweet potato fries
All desserts are served with a choice of vanilla ice-cream, clotted cream or vanilla custard.
* Double Chocolate Brownie Cake
* Florida Key Lime Pie
* Sticky Toffee Pudding
* Homemade Sorbet of the Day