Actions and Detail Panel
Yorkshire & Humber Digital Health & Wellbeing Ecosystem 6th Meeting (EXHIBI...
Tue 14 March 2017, 08:30 – 15:00 GMT
Yorkshire & Humber Digital Health & Wellbeing Ecosystem 6th meeting
"The Innovation Adoption Challenge"
Tuesday 14th March 2017
Unity Works, Westgate, Wakefield
Information for Exhibitors
- Organisations attending the Yorkshire & Humber Digital Health & Wellbeing Ecosystem 6th meeting have the opportunity to exhibit as part of the Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network 6th Digital Ecosystem meeting
- All exhibitors will have their logos and contact details included in the delegate packs and will be asked to provide a short paragraph on why they are exhibiting at the Ecosystem (e.g. user engagement & feedback; to promote support for digital innovators; to showcase an example of regional success etc.).
- The one-off fee for exhibiting is £100 + VAT (non-refundable and payment must be received 7 days prior to the event in order to secure your booking/stand).
- Exhibitors will each be able to bring a maximum of 2 x pull up banner stands and will have access to a power point and a table for displaying your literature and products.
- Directions to the venue can be found at http://www.unityworks.co.uk/contact-us/travel-information/
- Spaces are limited and priority will be given to organisations based in the Yorkshire & Humber region.
- For more information and to book an exhibition space contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01924) 614403.