Join us for a brief BESA update, and a keynote presentation by Beckie Hart of the CBI, focussing on the post Brexit regional trading environment
There will also be a discussion on proposed changes to the BESA constitution chaired by BESA CEO Paul McLaughlin.
1. Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks
3. Minutes of the previous meeting - to approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wed 29th June 2016. (Previously distributed).
4. Matters arising- to raise any matters arising from the previous minute
5. Membership Changes & development - Neil Ashford will update the region on new member’s, new applications, expulsion or resignation.
6. Presentation - Beckie Hart from the CBI will present on the post Brexit regional trading environment.
7. Regional issues - members are invited to raise local issues they wish to discuss
9. DONM – Wed ? March 2017 commencing @ 8AM Leeds College of Building