Take on 24 miles and 5,000 feet of climbing and conquer the infamous Three Peaks to help create a world without type 1 diabetes.
Professional guides from Open Adventure, including our very own supporter and T1 blogger James Thurlow, will take you from Horton in Ribblesdale up Pen-y-Ghent (694m/2277ft), Whernside (736m/2415ft) and Ingleborough (723m 2372ft). You’ll then finish back in Horton, where you’ll receive your bespoke medal!
There will be some inspiring views as you take on this world famous walk through some of the Yorkshire Dales finest scenery.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge is open to over 14s but all under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The entry fee includes:
- Fully guided walk with professional guides
- Personal tracker so your family and friends can follow your progress live during the day
- First Aid cover
- Two food stops with water, bananas, cereal bars and sweets
- Unique JDRF Yorkshire Three Peaks medal
- JDRF T-shirt
- Parking at the start/finish area in Horton
- Advice on preparation from Open Adventure
Entry fee does not include:
- Accommodation or travel to the start point at Horton
- Main meals
Minimum sponsorship target: £150
Get in touch
Speak to Chris to find out more. Email email@example.com or call 0113 457 5425.