Actions and Detail Panel
YorkshireDales 300. July 1st/2nd 2017
Sat, 1 Jul 2017, 08:00 – Sun, 2 Jul 2017, 23:30 BST
At 8am on the 1st July you will be leaving Riders Cycle Centre on a 300km road/off road ride through the stunning Yorkshire Dales. Carrying all that you need to survive two days on your bike you will follow a pre planned route uploaded to your Garmin or paper map up and down the Dales. Expect some climbing and some dark places. Expect a challenge but be prepared for anything. If you need any more info please give me a call at Riders Cycle Centre.
- Your email address will be added to a mailing list. I will be releasing ride info and a news letter monthly.
- The ride will start at 8am on Saturday 1st July 2017. RCC will be available on the Friday if any riders wish to travel up and bunk down for the night.
- Expect to finish by Sunday night. We have work to go to on Monday.
- A breakfast spread will be available on the Saturday morning. Porridge, cereal, fruit, juice, tea and coffee etc.
- RCC will be manned all weekend to receive and calls, welcome home riders and to look after any kit and cars left there for the weekend.
- A detailed GPS route will be made available prior to the event or when I am able to pre ride the course. Check out the GPSIES link. This is a rough route.
- This is not a race, please don’t refer to this ride as a race. You are all invited to join me for a social ride for the duration of 189 miles