San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Young, Black & Successful Talks Employment
Join Elevation Networks for one of two sessions focusing on what it means to be Young, Black & Successful with tips on how to secure employment.
Exclusive to young people aged 16-24 who are currently seeking work and are not in education or training.
Attendees will receive a £10 Westfield voucher.
On the day
Hear from amazing Haringey locals on how they became successful
Top tips for securing jobs on starting your own businesses
Live Job Vacancies
We will be running the same session twice so you can choose which one you want to attend. One session will take place in the morning and the other session will take place in the afternoon. Below are the session details.
Morning Session - 11:00am – 1:00pm
- 11.00am - Introduction/What is success?
- 11.15am - Vission mapping/ What is your 5 year plan?
- 11.25am - What are the barriers to success?
- 11.35am - CV writing
- 12.00pm - Interview skills
- 12.25pm - Mentoring Circle: Self-employment
- 12.40pm - Jobs bulletin
- 12.50pm - Summary & feedback
Afternoon Session: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- 2.00pm - Introduction/What is success?
- 2.15pm - Vision mapping/ What is your 5 year plan?
- 2.25pm - What are the barriers to success?
- 2.35pm - CV writing
- 3.00pm - Interview skills
- 3.25pm - Mentoring Circle: Self-employment
- 3.40pm - Jobs bulletin
- 3.50pm - Summary & feedback
Both sessions will be very informative with food and drinks provided.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the event.