This 4 day programme is for people aged 14 to 24 who would like to:
- Achieve a Level 2 qualification (ILM Level 2 Award for Young Leaders)
- Develop essential skills for the workplace
- Gain confidence and self esteem
Competition is high for young people. This qualification will give them the skills and recognition to set them apart from the crowd.
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th December
9am - 4.30pm
• Develop key employability skills of self-management, communication, problem solving, resilience and leadership
• Stand out from the crowd when applying for further education, apprenticeships or a job
• Gain a national UK qualification (accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management)
• Grow in confidence and self esteem
What You Get
• A highly interactive course with 4 days of lively, practical workshops.
• 1-to-1 advice and practical help from our expert faculty.
• Programme materials- handbook, workbooks and access to a huge range of resources.
• All work and assessment completed during programme days.
• An internationally recognised and respected ILM Level 2 Award as well as 4 credits on the international qualifications framework.
How The Course Works
The 4 workshop days are filled with fun activities followed by time for reflection and discussions. Learners will complete workbooks during the workshop days; these workbooks are the assessments for the programme.
When You Have Finished
You will receive an internationally recognised ILM, QCF credited Certificate.
For More Information
Please contact: Amy Southern; 01744605046 or email Amy@britishschoolofcoaching.com
Or visit our website.