Actions and Detail Panel
Your 5 Returns to Cabot Circus This Autumn
Fri, 14 Oct 2016, 10:00 – Sun, 16 Oct 2016, 18:00 BST
From 14th – 16th October, Bristol's premier shopping destination will be offering free consultations with a fashion stylist or make-up artist, for shoppers to find their five must-have pieces from an expert-curated selection.
Leading stylist, Lola said: "Most people only wear 20% of clothes in their wardrobe leaving 80% unworn! The Your 5 consultation will help shoppers create their ultimate capsule wardrobe which will easily fit into their current style and give a new lease of life to the clothes they're ignoring."
Key fashion trends for the season include the latest styles for: the coat, the ankle boot, the knit, the wide leg trouser and the skirt. An expert stylist will give customers the confidence to mix and match new pieces from a variety of retailers with existing items from their wardrobe and rock a fresh new look.
A dedicated make-up artist has identified the following five looks for autumn; red lips, smoky eyes, contour/highlights, dark romance and wing eyeliner. Each can be personalised to best suit skin tones and styles to leave a lasting impression.