Actions and Detail Panel
Your Area Partnership - What it is and how to get involved
Thu 16 February 2017, 19:00 – 21:00 GMT
- Community Planning in East Lothian.
- What are Area Partnerships?
- Area Plans
- Explore ways to strengthen links between communities, area-based services and East Lothian Partnership.
- Learn about opportunities for local communities to contribute to the East Lothian Plan and influence the way services are planned and delivered
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Members of groups and organisations who would like to improve their understanding of the purpose and benefits of local Area Partnerships. Staff from ELC, Third and public sector organisations.
By the end of the session participants will have:
- developed an understanding of how Area Partnership fit within East Lothian Partnership.
- explored the purpose of Area Partnerships and Area Plans
- be better informed about how everyone can have the opportunity to influence decisions that matter in their local community.