Your Competitive Advantage, Offer and Edge, in only ONE DAY!
Thursday, 20 April 2017 from 09:00 to 16:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who is this For?
- Wondering how to quickly create and project, your BEST competitive advantage and edge?
- Fed up peddling away, endlessly trying to keep up with your competition?
- Have ONE DAY to spare, to see how you could stick out in the market and improve Revenue?
- Manager, Owner, Director or Non-Exec, wanting to grab a Powerful Advantage?
What am I Going to Get?
This one-day workshop event, from the newly created 'Edinburgh Institute for Collaborative & Competitive Advantage' cuts to the chase:
- Identify, in one day, what is standing between you and real Competitive Excellence
- Gives you the means to identify and clarify where your BEST competitive advantage lies
(the one that will be most successful and make you the most return)
- Shows you how to best project that advantage as an unassaiable position in your marketplace
- Ramps up your capability to CHARGE MORE for your product or service offer
>> And if that's not enough, you get a free kindle copy of best selling direct marketing book 'Direct!', and a 1 Year Introductory Membership to the new Institute, with access to further online resources! <<
This is a select workshop, open to only 15 participants, so be sure to book now!
Structure & Running Order:
- Competitiveness: whats holding you back from creating your Definitive Advantage? We show you...
- Competitive Roadblocks: See Them, to Break Them
- Great News! You Can Easily Uncover and Grab your Advantage: your USP isnt what you think it is! (And here is what it could be)...
- Your Competitive Advantage Canvas
- Building up your New Value Proposition and Pricing for Profit
- Your Storyboard / Canvas: how to tell to sell!
- And an invite to go the final mile... your Competitive Edge
A light, working lunch and refreshments are provided. We will work through lunch as necessary, to give you maximum value for the day.
Who is providing the Session?
- The new Edinburgh Institute for Collaborative & Competitive Advantage
- Delivered by David Hood, business author of 'The Marketing Manifesto', 'Competitive SME', and 'Direct!', and David Rattray, 'Mr LinkedIn', creator of the LinkedIn Success Blueprint and modern Marketer. Both are Directors at the Institute.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Car: There is usually free car parking on the main street (Colinton Road) - just make sure you go to the correct Campus (Craiglockhart). Alternatively there are some spaces if you ping us your car registration details well before the event.
Bus: Several Lothian Buses services from the city centre serve the campus:
Services 36 stops within the campus itself at bus stop "Napier Craiglockhart Campus".
Services 4, 10, 27 and 45 stop on nearby Colinton Road at bus stop "Craiglockhart Campus"
Save This Event
When & Where
Edinburgh Institute for Collaborative & Competitive Advantage
The Edinburgh Institute for Collaborative & Competitive Advantage (EDICAA) provides powerful and precise guidance and tools to organisations that wish to survive and thrive.