£73.87

Your Greatest Asset and Your Sleepless Night - An Introduction to Effective...

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Riverhouse Barn

Manor Road

Walton on Thames

KT12 2PH

United Kingdom

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description


Good people make good business. So employees can be your greatest asset when managed well. They can also be your sleepless night if not.

In this fast-paced, competitive and resource-constrained world, we want to make sure that they are an asset for you 90% of the time and that you know what to do about it the other 10% of the time. This means that you spend more time managing the business than you do managing people-related problems.

This workshop has been developed to help you do just that. In it, you will:

  • Explore how to bring out the best in your employees
  • Start to identify the saboteurs and superstars in your business
  • Appreciate the foundation which limits performance more than any other
  • Spot warning signs and what to do about them.

This event is brought to you by a collaboration between Sandra Porter of The HR Department and Tricia Woolfrey of PW Consulting.

Your Trainers

Sandra Porter is a pragmatic and experienced HR professional. Appointed as HR Director for Starbucks Coffee Company at the age of 30, she has spent her career working with both large and small scale business owners to drive business success through their people. Sandra now runs The HR Dept, HR consultancy company in Molesey, to support SME business owners with their employment / HR needs to achieve their business goals.

Sandra has a BSc in Psychology, was trained at the University of Michigan HR Executive Programme, is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Development and qualified Neuro Linguistic practitioner.

www.hrdept.co.uk

Tricia Woolfrey is an ex-global HR Director who has had her own consultancy for over 30 years, specialising in performance, productivity and stress-resilience, helping individuals, teams and businesses perform at their best. She is the author of numerous books, including An A-Z of Business: A handbook for the small business. Her latest book is Ultimate Energy: From tired to inspired. And The Presenting Coach For more information about Tricia, see below.




Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Riverhouse Barn

Manor Road

Walton on Thames

KT12 2PH

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved