Brian Greaves is a consultant opthalmologist, and he put's his health points accross in a way that will have you in stitches! I'm not joking! He delivers a plethora of fantastic health insights backed by science, and his unique delivery style makes his health talks the best fun ever!
In his talk you will learn:
- How Complimentary Therapy answers the important questions that normal medicine cannot answer
- A deeper knowledge of the working of the human body
- The necessity of Nutrition for the maintenance of Health
- The key areas of our diet where our Nutrition needs to be supported
- The importance of developing good eating habits
- How to not allow the stresses of life get to you
- How to look your best, feel your best and be your best
- How to master the mental aspect of well being
- How to effectively involve yourself in your own therapy
About Brian Greaves
Brian Greaves graduated in 1969 from Cape Town Medical University and achieved Class Medalist in Opthalmology. He spent in his post graduate training in Sheffield as Senior Registrar, Holland, Belgium, Trinity College. St Mary's, and Moorfields eye hospital London.
In 1995 he took up consultancy with the East Kent Group of hospitals and was lead clinician for 7 years. A lot of his work has been cosmetic in nature, and in the past year has left the NHS to pursue his greater interest in Aesthetics.