Running a business and rowing have more in common than you might imagine!
First of all, they are both hard work but, if done well, LOADS of fun and incredibly rewarding!
The skills involved in rowing include:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Goal setting
- Consistent effort and determination
- Understanding that tiny tweaks will make a HUGE difference
Skills which are essential for a successful business.
During this fun-packed, action-packed and value-packed day, you will learn how a series of small adjustments can make a massive difference to the success of a boat ... and a business.
"Your Oarsome Business" will give you:
- a whole day out of the office, which is where the best business thinking tends to happen!
- the chance to learn how to do the most glorious of sports - ROWING!
- an understanding of how making small adjustments can make a MASSIVE difference to your business (and your boat!)
- an action plan of practical tips which are GUARANTEED to help you grow your business (provided you implement them!)
- a day of indoor and outdoor fun with the Gill and Jen! (And no, we aren't flowerpot men!)
What's not to love? (Clue: absolutely NOTHING!)
We'd love you to join us! So, what are you waiting for?
We can only take EIGHT people on this OARSOME journey with us, so don't delay, and book today!
(If you don't, you'll only be letting yourself, your family, your business, your customers and us down, and nobody wants that to happen!)
SEE YOU THERE!
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
As rowing is a water sport, you need to be able to swim 50m to take part in this event. (We are not planning to go swimming, this is purely a safety precaution!)
You will also need to be prepared to go out in all weathers (except in the unlikely event that the weather is hazardous and presents a danger to participants) and will need to sign a medical declaration. This will be sent to you upon booking, but if you'd like to see this in advance, please contact Jen Hinds firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will also need to be prepared to have LOADS of fun! :-)