San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The public sector spends around £238 billion each year on the widest range of goods and services - and is continually looking for new suppliers. Regardless of your organisation’s size and sector, with the right preparation and approach you can track this spend and find your share of the market .
Join us at this free NEPO Business Club event to find out how to compete effectively and find the right way forward for your business.
This workshop will provide you with:
- A clear understanding of the public sector market and how it works.
- Step-by-step guidance on preparing for success.
- Insight on where to find opportunities and follow the money.
- Tips for finding the right approach such as targeting lower value work, subcontracting and working with others.
- Understanding is meant by the term social value and how your business might already be delivering on it.
- Guidance on developing a plan for growth for your business.
- Secrets of Success – how businesses like yours have won.
The event will be led by Garry Stone, Director of B2B North. Garry has helped businesses of all types and size secure their share of millions of pounds of contracts and tenders across the region, and understands the challenges and issues from a real-life, practical perspective.
Kevin Graham and Karen Dixon from BT South Tyneside's Corporate Procurement Team will be providing an update on South Tyneside Council's procurement operation and what's coming up and will be on-hand to answer any questions you might have.
Who should attend? This event will benefit organisations of all sizes that are starting to look at the public sector as a market, as well as more experienced organisations interested in taking a fresh look at their strategy for competing for public sector work.
How to Register: To book your free place, please click the Register button. (Please note that due to capacity restrictions attendees are limited to a maximum of 2 per organisation).Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact Us: If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Sinead Moloney at NEPO 8 firstname.lastname@example.org ( 0191 261 3929)
When & Where
NEPO (North East Procurement Organisation)
The NEPO Business Club aims to provide organisations with the skills and knowledge to successfully bid for competitive work with North East local authorities and beyond. Find out more about the North East Procurement Organisation (NEPO) and its Business Club at www.nepo.org