*Please note this registration is now closed. If you would like to register your attendance for tomorrow's event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org*
The parliament is a joint initiative of partners with a cross sector interest in the healthcare system, including Johnson & Johnson, the British Heart Foundation, Imperial College, London Business School, Google & 20/20 Health amongst others.
The partners have provided logistic and editorial support as requested by the participants.
The five work streams are focusing on:
- Personalised Medicine and Genomics
- Preparing The Clinicians of The Future
- What Kind of Healthcare System Do You Want
- Innovation & the NHS - What’s the Hold Up?
- The Mental Wealth Initiative
We would be delighted to welcome you to the presentation of these recommendations.
There will be a short presentation and drinks reception, followed by an opportunity to network afterwards with members from the Youth Health Parliament.