Actions and Detail Panel
Sat 15 October 2016, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
The Energy Institute London YPN is delighted to invite you to the first ever YPN.inspire conference.
Our event will be focused on delivering inspiring stories and thought-provoking presentations. We will be breaking away from the conventional speaker panel format by drawing together aspirational individuals that have a great story to tell, not only in the energy industry but also within the wider community.
The full day conference will feature over 10 speakers, including a lawyer named as one of the 10 outstanding young people in London in 2013, an entrepreneur from the Forbes 30 under 30 list, a representative of a company producing ground-breaking hybrid air vehicles, a renowned health and wellbeing coach and many other great personalities.
During the breakout sessions delegates will be able to enjoy an exclusive art exhibition by Annette Taylor-Andersen. The event will conclude with a presentation by the winner of the YPN competition for the most inspiring story among our community.
- Tunde Okewale MBE (Host) - Barrister at Doughty Street Chambers and Founder of Urban Lawyers. Award winning lawyer, social entrepreneur, sports agent and public speaker
- Rory O’Sullivan - Chief Operating Officer at Moltex Energy where he plans to implement a large roll out of a simpler, cheaper, more deployable form of Molten Salt Reactor
- Chris Daniels – Head of Partnerships and Communication at Hybrid Air Vehicles with a particular interest in the zero carbon future of the Airlander and aviation in general
- Chris Grainger - Principal Policy Officer in the Energy team at the Greater London Authority, leading on the development of London’s 2050 zero carbon pathways
- Philip Johnson - Executive Director and Board Level Engineer who has led several high profile electricity generation/supply companies and energy technology businesses
- Kasia Szwarc – Co-founder and Board member of the Young Leaders in Energy Association in Poland. Since 2013 involved in the creation of European Internal Energy Market. She does energy market policy for fun and for a living
- Mia Forbes Pirie - Mediator and coach whose clients have ranged from governments to religious institutions; London-born peacemaker whose talent lies in helping people resolve issues intelligently.
...and many others including the winners of the YPN competition.
Health & wellbeing workshop
Please note that we are a non-profit organisations and the entire revenue from tickets sold will go towards covering the costs of the event
We hope you will be able to join us for this event. It promises to be a truly unique experience!
9:30 Doors open, registration begins
10:15 Speaker session 1
11:00 Breakout session (nibbles and art exhibition)
11:40 Speaker session 2
12:40 Breakout session (lunch and art exhibition)
13:40 Speaker session 3
14:40 Closing remarks
17:00 Doors close
21:00 Afterparty (optional)
By registering for this event, you will be added to the EI’s database. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting them directly.
PLEASE NOTE: Eventbrite is an external site. To view their terms and conditions please click here. If you would prefer not to register through Eventbrite please contact the event organiser to book (email@example.com).