ZAP Members Benefits & Early Bird Discount
Members get discounts and exclusive access to all our workshops, talks, tutorials and events as well as invitations to be part of two special exhibitions:
1. The annual Share & Exchange Show on Thursday 23 January.
Share and Exchange is a one-night exhibition and networking event to come together and celebrate the beginning of the New Year. It is open to all new 2014 ZAP Members (who join before 23 January) and to anyone who signed up for 2013 ZAP membership to come together and celebrate the beginning of the New Year.
2. Our members show: The Zeitgeist Summer Exhibition 2014.
Until the 24 January we are offering an early bird discount of £5. Please ensure you enter the promotional code ZAP2014 when making payment.
Discounts on all our activities.
- Discounts on the ZAP Art Tours “These two girls are brilliant. Generous and well informed. A fantastic tour. Recommended! ” More info about ZAP Art Tour 8 - Hoxton to Shoreditch.
- All members are invited to take part in The Zeitgeist Summer Exhibition
- Exclusive invitation to take part in our new event 5x5 - Milestone Moments.
- Exclusive access to the 'Phenomenal' monthly Graham Crowley tutorials.Now booking for January
- Discounts on Sustaining a Practice talks; Making it: Exhibitions, Curating and Residences Talk- 13th February. More info and book here.
- Discounts on talks and access to tutorials with international artist and curator Justin Hibbs & Freddie Robins.
- Discount on The Zeitgeist Open 2014 - our annual open submission exhibition. See the ZeitgeistOpen2013 Catalogue for more info.
- Discounts on Practical Workshops- twittertastic and creating fantastic newsletters!
ZAP Spring Programme 2014
NEW ZAP Event
5 x 5 – Milestone Moments!
Thursday 27th February, £5 members, £8 non-members.
An opportunity for five artists (ZAP members only can present) to share five works to show current practice, challenges, influences and a milestone moment.
A fun and open dialogue between artists to encourage networks, knowledge sharing, conversation and build confidence in an engaging and warm environment. Led by Rosalind Davis and Annabel Tilley. Milestone Moments will run 3/ 4 times a year.
ZAP Art Tours: Research, Inspiration, Insight and Networking
( ZAP Members £12, General Admission £15)
Every 4-6 weeks visiting galleries and project spaces in and around London.
ZAP Art Tour 8: Thursday 30th January, 2-5pm Old Street to Shoreditch.
Including some of the following galleries: Victoria Miro, Parasol Unit, Charlie Smith, Flowers East, Seventeen Gallery, Standpoint, Kate McGarry, Studio 1.1 and Hales.Book here.
Sustaining A Practice Talks
( ZAP Members £7, General Admission £12,)
Justin Hibbs international artist and curator will be joining us to give an insightful artists talk about sustaining a practice, international gallery representation, selling to Saatchi, working with public and commercial galleries and collectors. Tutorials will also be avaible with Justin on the day of his talk. (March 2013)
Exhibitions, Curating and Residences Talk- 13th February.
The A-Z of Surviving as An Artist talk.; Raising your Profile and Creating Networks (date tba)
Articulating Your Practice- Writing and talking about your work: Artists Statements & Biogs, Website, Twitter, Proposals!
When & Where
Zeitgeist Arts Projects
Zeitgeist Arts Projects was founded in 2012 by artists Rosalind Davis and Annabel Tilley and is based in New Cross, London. They create support systems to enable artists to realise their creative potential, to continue to learn, exchange dialogue, develop networks and collaborate, framed around their wide ranging activities as well as exhibitions. Their annual events programme includes talks, seminars, art tours, peer critique, tutorials and workshops that encourage artists to learn from other artists, engage, thrive and raise their profiles.
ZAP is also a Membership body for Artists,if you join as a member you will have the opportunity to join up for exhibition & networking events, peer reviews, discounts on professional development workshops, semainars, art tours & talks. See more here. http://www.zeitgeistartsprojects.com/diy-membership.html
Guest artists for their programme have included: Graham Crowley, Justin Hibbs, Mark Titchner, Susan Collis, Phoebe Unwin, Virginia Verran, Freddie Robins, Delaine Le Bas and Transition Gallery. Their pioneering talk: The A-Z of Surviving as an Artist has toured the country and is informed by Tilley and Davis' two different experiences of the art world. The talk has been hosted by galleries such as De La Warr Pavilion and FirstSite, the Whitstable Biennale and a host of artist organisations and universities across the country.