Zend PHP Conference 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
Discounts can be combined with early registration discounts. Only one Priority discount can be used per attendee. All discounts are subject to verification.
· Zend Alumni – available to previous attendees of ZendCon. $150 off the conference and tutorial fee, $100 off conference only fee, $50 off tutorial only fee. Available until July 31, 2012. Please use discount code ALUM12TC, ALUM12C or ALUM12T respectively.
· Academia - available to full time academic instructors with proof of status on organization letterhead. $250 off the conference and tutorial fee, $200 off the conference only fee. Please use discount codes ACAD12TC and ACAD12C respectively.
· Group Discount – $50 off the conference fee for 3 or more registrations. Please submit all registrations together and use discount code MUL312.
· Zend Certified Engineer – available to all Zend Certified Engineers. All ZCEs are subject to verification. Please use one of the following discount codes:
- SZCE12TC – $150 off the conference fee for tutorial & conference registrations
- SZCE12C – $100 off for conference registrations
· Student – available to full time students of accredited schools. $400 discount on registration. Must submit copy of student ID to email@example.com. Please use discount code STUD12.
Attendees will have to show a valid driver's licence or passport in order to receive a badge.
Cancellations of conference registrations made prior to September 10, 2012 are subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations made thereafter are non-refundable. All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions may be made at any time by writing to email@example.com. Confirmed registrants who do not attend the conference are liable for the entire fee. Cancellation of travel and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of the registrant. S&S Media reserves the right to refuse registrations. Due to insurance restrictions, no one under 18 will be admitted to the conference. All speakers, programs and descriptions are subject to change without notice.
If you have further enquiries, please contact us at:
* Registration and Ticketing Questions: ZendCon_registration@sandsmedia.com
* Sponsorship and Sales: Mark Hazell, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Media Partners: Mark Hazell, email@example.com
S&S Media ranks among the most innovative media companies in the IT world. We leverage on our portfolio of specialist magazines, a diverse set of conferences, and an extensive range of book and online offerings, to give enterprises a business edge, while providing cutting-edge know-how to technology buyers, technology providers, IT decision makers and professionals. The media competence in different technology markets provides S&S Media with the unique possibility to reach IT experts such as CIOs, CTOs, CSOs, project leaders, web designers, software developers and architects worldwide and inform them about the impact of technology in their local markets. S&S Media has an established presence in Europe and the US. Its offices in London (UK), San Francisco (USA) Frankfurt and Potsdam (Germany) work to bring together technology buyers and sellers to help bring advancements to the industry.
S&S Media UK Software & Support Media Limited
86 - 88 Great Suffolk Street
London SE1 0BE
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.